Meta Economic is predicted to be an economic trend in the development of Internet Web 3.0, along with large companies that are transforming maximum physical concepts into digital platforms.
1. Metaverse along with the development of Web 3.0
1.1 What is the Metaverse?
Metaverse is a virtual super world with three-dimensional space generated by merging virtual and augmented reality. The Metaverse is expected to be a location where people from all over the world may connect to exchange, work, and economic activities while having surreal 3D experiences.
Many essential elements have formed and changed everything that has propelled Metaverse to become a location to trade commodities with a diverse range of real-life economic sectors, from e-commerce to media & entertainment, education, real estate, etc.
1.2 Development of Web 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
People have always been connected through the Internet, and it is increasingly being developed to improve users’ interactive experiences. The Internet has progressed during the last three decades by:
- Web 1.0 – Online nescept connextion.
- Web 2.0 – Facebook connect online community.
- Web 3.0 – A metaverse platform linking the community
1.3 Outstanding features of web 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Web 2.0 has revolutionized how, where, when, and why we utilize the Internet. As a result, the products, services, and enterprises we use, as well as our economic model, culture, and politics, have all altered – and the Web 3.0 Metaverse has the potential to do the same.
2. Meta Economy
2.1 Some Meta Economy Highlights
Web 3.0 metaverse ushers in the Meta Economy movement, which combines numerous technological strengths such as Digital Twin, Blockchain, Vr360, VR/AR, and others to continually develop goods and services, as well as digital assets that provide real-world value to users. Some of the highlights of the metaverse’s economy will be:
- Virtual Worlds: Digital spaces are designed for human activities. Simply said, when a matter is digitally converted, the surrounding region becomes digitized as a digital infrastructure.
- NFT Assets: The assets within the Meta Economy are all limited, unique, non-substitutable, and counterfeit.
- NFT exchange: a marketplace where users can trade assets or goods they’ve created.
- Digital Twin technology, Blockchain, Vr360, VA/AR, ..the main point of convergence of this technology will be to bring digital matter and space, perfecting the metaverse.
2.2. Meta Economy for Business
Users are beginning to find e-commerce more appealing as large corporations try to adapt their business strategies to the metaverse. In this Meta-Economy model, below are some of the earliest typical business practices:
- Performing Arts: CEEK is a VR/AR technology application platform for streaming events and virtual experiences. It allows singers, sports teams, and other content providers to earn money directly from their followers by selling participation tickets as NFTs.
- Fashion: Fashion behemoth H&M and Gucci open a 3D store, design runway presentations, and sell 3D fashion creations in NFT format.
- Advertising: Many companies, such as Coca-Cola and Adidas, use metaverse games là to advertise their products. Owners have since built digital billboards for a fee on advertising enterprises.
- Sales office: With the help of technology and infinite connectivity, businesses can create virtual stores in the metaverse, allowing them to grow their client databases globally.
- Other products: comparable to the rise of Web 2.0, which ushered in a slew of new business models, when the “falling point of technological convergence for digital transformation” arrives. Products, as well as all aspects of the old economy, will gradually migrate to the Metaverse…
The metaverse is a digital realm that is the next step in the internet’s evolution. This picture of the web’s future state has the ability to change social interactions and economic transactions. This “dropping point of technological convergence” ushers in a new economic trend known as Meta Economy.